Web-based technology, global network and consulting expertise makes international shipping, invoice processing and business intelligence seamless and easy
CTSI-Global's system is designed to enable shippers to integrate their domestic and international shipping needs into one global solution. CTSI-Global offers the flexibility to accommodate key international requirements including units of measure, multi-currency conversion and payment of duties and taxes for all modes and carriers.
CTSI-Global is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. Our global offices have been strategically placed around the world, including APAC Operations in Singapore, EMEA Operations in Limerick, Ireland and South Asia Operations in Chennai, India.
Because our applications are Web-based, they may be used in any country without installation. Currently, CTSI-Global has users in all areas of the world and plans to continue to grow and expand globally in order to continue to support all clients' requirements and future needs.
EDI transactions are processed through our global technology center in the United States. A collaborative network of additional offices has been established specifically to provide local expertise and worldwide client support.
CTSI-Global's network of industry experts provides the insight to meet your global shipping needs. In addition to providing freight audit and payment in all major currencies, CTSI-Global provides integrated business intelligence and Transportation Management System (TMS) solutions to link all global regions.
Key Features of CTSI-Global's Global Operations Include:
- Negotiate and establish rates to maintain a competitive profitable position
- Book and arrange transportation with contract carriers
- Booking and tracing information is electronically transmitted to the client
- Effectively handling all documentation required by the client
- Custom clearance and duty drawback are handled in accordance with client requirements
- Ensuring timely delivery to ultimate destination