Full service freight payment to handle invoices for the LSP or enable LSP to invoice their clients
Freight bill audit and payment has been CTSI-Global's core business for over 55 years.
Key Features of CTSI-Global's Customer Invoicing Include:
- A full service freight payment or you can purchase the application
- Scanned contracts, tariffs and invoices with full online access
- Online visibility for the status of all in-process and paid invoices
- Online visibility of all rate, audit and cost allocation coding logic
- Online Data Entry (ODE) for direct carrier invoice input
- Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Online Exception Resolution
- 10,000 carriers supported in all modes
- 800+ EDI carrier trading partners
- The industry's largest global processing network
- Maximum processing efficiency and savings
Not only does the CTSI-Global system handle freight invoices for the LSP, but it can also enable the LSP to invoice its own clients in a number of different ways:
- Buy / sell
- Pre-Pay and Add (PP&A)
- Configured format for each LSP customer
For example, the billing system can reflect what is actually paid by the provider and then can create a "retail" invoice for the provider's customers.
Customer invoices can be created for almost any type of arrangement, e.g. buy / sell where the LSP buys the freight at one rate and sells the freight to the customer using a different rate, gainshare pricing where the LSP receives a percentage of the savings realized through rate negotiations, and Pre-Pay and Add where the LSP charges its customers a fee for using LSP-negotiated rates.
Create the customer invoices in a number of different formats including Microsoft Excel, .PDF, XML, EDI, and .TXT.