Your Link to Supply Chain Solutions, trusted since 1955
- Opened global office in Singapore.
- Officially adopted name CTSI-Global.
- e-CTMS received Service Mark Principal Register: US Patent and Trademark Office #3,027,028.
- Launched our Web-based Transportation Management System (TMS), known then as e-CTMS.
- Finalist for Jefferson Awards.
- Endowed the two-year CTSI Professorship of International Business at Yang-En University in China.
- January 1: Launched robust P2000 freight audit and payment system to replace our legacy system.
- Sponsored second annual Transportation Symposium, "The Logistics Information Revolution," a Memphis in May-sanctioned event.
- Sponsored first annual Transportation Symposium, "Approaching the Logistics Millennium," a Memphis in May-sanctioned event.
- Published Transportation and Logistics Basics by Dr. R. Neil Southern, Associate Professor of The University of Memphis.
- Registered our first website, www.continental-traffic.com.
- Hosted first annual client focus group meeting.
- Received registered trademark #1,915,340 for CTScenario System II.
- President & CEO J. Kenneth Hazen served on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council.
- Wrote first report writer software, CTScenario.
- Won Blue Chip Enterprise Award from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Intel.
- President and CEO Ken Hazen named to Who's Who in U.S. Executives.
- Achieved #420 on Inc. magazine's list of 500 fastest growing privately held companies.
- Finalist in Carnival Awards for transportation / distribution category.
- Named Company of the Year in the small business (1-25 employees) category by The Memphis Business Journal.
- Purchased our first computer, a Victor 9000 with a 10-MB Corvus external hard drive and a dot matrix printer.
- Ken Hazen purchased Continental Traffic Service, a one-person freight bill auditing company.
- Continental Traffic Service founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
<<< About Us