End-to-end Transportation Management System (TMS) enables shippers to manage inbound and outbound transportation networks
CTSI-Global's Transportation Management (TMS) is a totally integrated solution that will allow companies to manage all aspects of its inbound and outbound transportation network. The TMS system gives users the ability to manage and control inbound / outbound orders, optimize loads, select the best carriers, tender the shipments, manifest parcel, LTL, TL, track the progress and manage claims.
Applications Mean Options
Through the array of applications, you select the capabilities you need -- and only those you need. Choose specific solutions for your customized Transportation Management System.
Manage Transportation Costs Throughout the Supply Chain
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology provides security, flexibility and cost-effectiveness to optimize your shipping transactions. Automate traditionally manual, labor intensive functions. Strategically manage transportation costs throughout your supply chain for better cash flows and enhanced customer service.
The Key TMS SaaS Applications Include:
- Order Management
- Receive, revise, schedule, and confirm orders with pick ticket generation.
- Load Optimization
- Optimize shipments based on size, weight, loading requirements or special criteria with load planning and routing optimization.
- Carrier Selection
- Select optimal carrier based on predetermined price, performance, lane routing or custom criteria
- Shipment Execution
- Automate load tendering, confirmation and shipping that matches carriers and specific delivery requirements
- Parcel Manifesting
- Automate parcel, LTL, truckload processing, pack verification, palletization, international trade, hazardous material, ASN and vendor label compliance
- Event Management
- Track shipments from the moment they leave your dock through delivery and beyond
- Claims Management
- File OS&D claims with automated carrier notification and claim tracking through resolution