Since 1957, CTSI-Global has been providing logistics insight, solutions and savings
CTSI-Global was built upon four very important cornerstones. First is the significant years of experience of the majority of its operations personnel. Second is the leading-edge technology that continually leads the industry by two years. These operational cornerstones are balanced with exceptional customer service and a focus on client-driven product development.
CTSI-Global's current operations includes the following highlights:
- Global company headquartered in Memphis, TN USA, with wholly owned locations worldwide
- Providing efficiency and savings since 1957
- Expertise: same operating management for over 30 years
- Core services include TMS, freight audit and payment, business intelligence and global consulting
- 10,000 carriers supported in all modes
- Over 3 million transactions processed daily
- Over $9 billion in annual freight dollars processed
Our success has not gone unnoticed by the industry. CTSI-Global is proud to be recognized by both clients and carriers for our service quality. In addition to our SSAE16 certification, specific examples of quality recognition include: high marks on our quarterly client surveys with carrier rankings as well as receiving special recognition for SAP Implementation Excellence and the Supplier achievement award for Continuous Quality Improvement (SCQI). Recent industry and media accolades include being recognized by Inbound Logistics magazine as one of its Top 100 Logistics IT Companies and Top 100 3PL companies and being recognized by the Memphis Business Journal as "Company of the Year" twice.