Carrier Setup Instructions
How to register as a carrier
Welcome to CTSI-Global! We have created a website to allow our clients and their carriers to have access to invoice and payment statuses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please use the directions below to obtain a username and password.
- Visit CTSI-Global's website.
- Click Services in the main menu.
- Click Carrier Registration Form near the bottom of the left navigation menu.
- Please fill out the entire form; all information is required for setup. Once it is completed, please click Submit.
Please note the following for a successful registration:
- NOTE A: On lines 1-3 and 6, enter information about yourself.
- NOTE B: On line 4, Choose a Username, you will need to create a username that you would like to use. (If the username that you enter has already been assigned to another user, you will receive an error message once you hit submit, and you will have to modify your username.)
- NOTE C: On lines 5, 7-12, and 14, you will enter information about your company to include the remittance information (address, city, state, postal code, country). For line 14, you will need to provide an invoice number / PRO number that has been paid by CTSI-Global to verify your SCAC.
- NOTE D: On line 13, you will need to enter the name of the CTSI-Global client (the company that advised you to send your invoices to CTSI-Global for processing).
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation when you have submitted the form correctly. Once you have received your username and password, you'll be on your way to exploring the wonderful CTSI-Global Freight Bill Audit and Payment research website!
- Once you have received your login information, continue to How to Check Invoice Statuses.
<<< Carrier Services