CTSI-Global is active in the local community and around the world, supporting several charities, sponsorship opportunities and philanthropic donations. CTSI-Global is always open and tries to help whether it is through time, product or monetary resources. Some of the organizations that CTSI-Global has supported include: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Susan B. Komen Foundation, American Cancer Society Board, University of Memphis, Associated Catholic Charities, Epilepsy Foundation, Marguerite Piazza Gala, Knights of Columbus, St. Peter Home for Children, Boys and Girls Clubs, as well as various other associations, schools, groups, charities and sponsorships presented by employees.
CTSI-Global and our affiliates and subsidiaries recognize that we have a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We encourage clients, partners, suppliers and stakeholders to do the same.
- We will seek to buy more environmentally friendly and energy-efficient equipment.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will minimize the use of paper in the office, and we will seek to buy recycled paper products.
- We will recycle paper when possible. Paper that contains business information will be shredded before recycling.
- We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used by our offices. We will promote travel alternatives such as email, phone conferencing and video conferencing.
- We will make efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
- We will increase employee awareness of environmental policies.
- We will provide our clients with solutions and services to make their supply chains more sustainable.
CTSI-Global's decades of experience, expert knowledge and valuable technological resources in the supply chain industry can lead companies to improving their shipping efficiencies, achieving greater control, and realizing significant ongoing savings.
- Online processes reduce paper output: CTSI-Global offers EDI and ACH for freight payment, online data entry and lookup instead of printing invoices, scanning options to eliminate duplicates. TMS Tender & Ship application creates and emails bills of lading online, TMS Claims Management files claims electronically and Online Reporting all assist in saving trees while increasing the speed for processing and cycle time.
- Optimized shipping saves fuel and energy: CTSI-Global's TMS enables companies to improve shipping efficiencies while saving up to 30% in transportation costs. For example, Order Management optimizes the physical supply chain, Load Optimization consolidates loads, and Carrier Selection gives consideration of switching modes, which all minimize carbon emissions, saving fuel and energy. Leveraging existing optimization technology to automate order aggregation and mode selection by developing a desktop shipping system, CTSI-Global's system provides compliant-label generation, carrier rating and shipment manifesting.
- Drill-down to reveal possibilities for continuous process improvement: CTSI-Global's Business Intelligence applications provide the performance reporting and insight for continuous process improvement. For example, the Executive Dashboard easily allows for evaluation of any cost and capacity conflict, and the Modeling application offers alternate scenarios for distribution and fuel prices. These forecasting tools reveal factors that may impact supply chain decision making and planning.
CTSI-Global plans to continue to develop more technology to assist shippers, logistics service providers and carriers with the online tools to optimize their supply chain processes with environmentally friendly options. Other continuous initiatives may include offsetting the sales travel fuel footprint and donating to green organizations.